Sunday, July 17, 2011

3 Day Diet Record

It's time for the 3 day Diet Record.  That means beginning today (and for the next 2 days) I have to record everything Baby eats or drinks.  Down to how it was prepared and all the ingredients.  Keeping labels are my best friend.


There are many pains to this as she is not guaranteed to eat everything on her plate in a reasonable time.  It took her 2.5 hours to eat her dinner the other night.  She's a nibbler.  The other problem is that she'll head upstairs to "bug" Grandma and eat (or drink) up there without me knowing until later.


The positive?  Well I figure if she DOES develop D then it will be something I will have experience doing when it comes to insulin and carb counting.

1 comment:

  1. Hope Grandma is on board for keeping track! It would be reallly difficult to be accurate otherwise!

    ReplyDelete