Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Got to talk to the doctor.  Finally.  (Part of the whole communication fiasco).  She basically reiterated everything I got from the nurse yesterday.  May have screwed up though because she asked me if the father had been treated there and what his name was and I told her.  It didn't dawn on me until I hung up that if he was treated there then she would know his parents etc and I may have let a cat out of the bag.  Hopefully doctor/patient confidentiality will cover me.

On a side note if I read the paperwork correctly (they emailed me a copy besides the set they are mailing) then as long as she is showing 2 positive antibodies then she'll have to do the glucose tolerance test every six months.  What ever job I find better have some flexibility built in if I'm going to have continue to deal with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment